Medix BYOD allows access to the content of your Medix account by using any HTML5 based device. Whether it’s a smartphone, tablet or laptop. Stay connected with the patients even on their own devices.
- Watch TV on your own device (Wifi TV)
- Send them messages
- Send advertising and information to patients
- Let them make service request with their device
- Let them send feedback via the patient survey
- Let them order services or products, all via their own devices
All content only needs to be created once and is available on BYOD and other Medix devices at the same time. The layout will automatically adapt to your device.
The BYOD frontend offers all HTML5 compatible content. Like info apps, service request, feedbackform, inroom ordering, advertising. Native Android apps like games or third party streaming apps are not available and will not be displayed. The BYOD solution will not lock the patient’s device like other Medix device for instance: Medix for Mobile, bedside terminal or settupbox. So the patient can still access their own device and apps.
With BYOD it’s not possible to control the patient’s own device from the Medix portal, like you know it from other Medix enabled devices.